Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

31 Day Challenge - Day 27: Inspired by Artwork

Hi, girls! I really want to finish 31 day challenge quickly, so I'm publishing a new manicure. I hope you're not sick of them yet, there are few more to come this week. Day 27 is inspired by artwork and I did a manicure, inspired by a painting, that I found, while I was searching for an inspiration on Google. You can see the painting here.


As a base I used Essence A Lovely Secret. Then I sponged Essence My Little Orchid on tips of my nails. Third step was to draw black lines on nails with Maybelline 23. Then I randomly did flowers on lines with H&M Plum polish and in the end I put black dot in each flower with Maybelline 23. This was actually the second version of this manicure. I didn't like, how the first one came out, so I re-did it and this time I was very satisfied with final result.


What do you think about my manicure, would you wear it? Thank you for reading!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar