Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Calvin Klein Crème Lipstick - Trust: Review, Swatches, Photos


I got this lipstick sometime back, and even though I love it to the core, I wonder what took me so long to review it here. Summer season brings with itself the possibilities to experiment with bright colors and even though this lipstick isn't too bright, I still love to sport it a lot these days. Check out more details below:



About Calvin Klein Lipstick Trust

A color-saturated, velvety lipstick Offers beautiful colors from matte to high shine finish. 
  • Moisturizing & long wearing. 
  • Non-feathering & enriched with vitamins.
  •  Leaves your lips feeling soft, supple & protected

Price for the quantity (at the time I purchased): $15 for 3.5g

My experience with this lipstick

When I saw the lipstick bullet, all I could imagine was getting bright orange colored lips while wearing this. However, surprisingly this lipstick is quite sheer yet buildable. It is loaded with very minute shimmers and gives a glossy finish. Despite being sheer and glossy, what I loved the most about this lipstick was its staying power. It stays on my lips for 4+ hours despite eating or drinking anything, and even after that remains as stain. Also, the shimmers don't make patches on my lips, and fade decently. The first time I applied this lipstick, I tried some 2-3 coats and all I could think of was the orange ice candy I used to have in childhood. My lips would become similar orange tinged that time too. The lipstick has a faint floral fragrance, but is tasteless, which I like. Also, it is very very moisturizing, as the day I clicked the pics for this review, I had slightly chapped lips and after 4-5 hours my lips were all smooth, soft and super moisturized.

Check out some quick likes and dislikes below:

Likes:

1) Gorgeous orange color loaded with very fine shimmers, and gives a sheer and glossy finish to the lips.
2) The lipstick though sheer, can be easily built to get proper color.
3) Has a good staying power of 4-5 hours.
4) Very moisturizing.
5) Comes in an awesome sturdy packaging that looks classy.

Dislikes:

I've read somewhere that Calvin Klein has discontinued its cosmetics range. Don't know how true is that, but it is pretty bad if they have done that. :(

Overall, I absolutely love this lipstick and its shade. If you are looking for a wearable orange and still can get hands on this beauty at certain stores, then I'd definitely recommend you to go for it.

Rating: 4.5/5 (A)

Check out below some more pics, swatches and how it looks on me: 






And here is how it looks on my lips:

Please ignore the slightly chapped lower lips! :P


Have you tried Calvin Klein Creme Lipsticks? Share your opinion with me in your comments below. Did you like this lipstick?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar