Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

EOTD #4 - Sunday Surprise

Today I decided to use something different for my make-up, other than using my usual palettes. I also decided to use a bit of liquid eyeliner, although it went a tad wrong, which you can probably see close up, but far away it doesn’t look too bad, well good enough to wear out shopping.

For a primer/base I used Urban Decay Primer Potion in Original and then for my eyeshadow I used e.l.f Brightening Eye Colour in Day 2 Night. I used the cream shade for my inner corners and then the brown colour for all over my eyelid and then to darken the crease I used the purple shade and I also used this along my lower lashes. For my liquid eyeliner I used e.l.f Liquid Eyeliner in Black and then for mascara I used Max Factor False Lash Effect Fusion in Black. For my eyebrows I used the usual Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil in 002 Hazel and 2true Instant Colour Mascara in 1 Clear as a brow gel.

On my face I used Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid in 004 Light Porcelain all over my face (which I’ve started to do!) and e.l.f Tone Correcting Concealer in Rosy Beige and Ivory under my eyes and on any redness/blemishes. I also used Benefit High Beam as a highlight on my cheekbones and then I used Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in 001 Transparent.

On my lips I used Vaseline Aloe Vera, Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in 070 Airy Fairy and then MAC Tinted Lipglass in Good Times (Limited Edition).

As you can see from my face description I now used my foundation as it’s natural purpose, I only use one pump and blend it in using my fingers, which doesn’t look orange or cakey, so I think I’ll carry on using that. I also have been liking the effect of the powder, but it doesn’t last all day unfortunately!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar