Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

June Favourites



NYC Expert Last Lip Color 440 Creamy Caramel - I have long been on the hunt for the perfect nude lipie & this month I found it! Pinky Brown based nude shade for just £1.99. 



Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Lemonade - See review here.





Loreal color infallible eyeshadow 002 Hourglass Beige - I have been using this shade as a highlight for my inner tear duct, its a beautiful champagne shade. 


Pink Lemonade - Review here





Loreal color infallible eyeshadow 004 Forever Pink - See review here.





Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush 20 Peach Satin - Unfortunately the Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush are not yet sold in the UK just the US. So when I saw this little beaut on a blog sale brand new & unused I snapped it up. The blush literally bounces, it is the funniest texture. It feels lightweight like a powder yet melts into the skin like a cream. Beautiful peachy coral shade.





Nivea In-Shower Body Moisturiser - Amazing stuff! This is a in shower skin conditioner, that eliminates the need to lotion up after the shower. Use your normal soaps & shower products rinse them off, apply this skin conditioner while your still in the shower rinse off & towel dry & voila silky smooth moisturised skin! If your often in a rush & don't have time to moisturise after a shower this stuff is for you. 





L'oreal Paris Sublime Bronze Express Pro Self-Tanning Dry Mist - As there has been a serious lack of sun in the UK this summer I have been tanning up the Essex way, faking it. There is nothing worse than patchy, orange hands & feet so to avoid that I have been using this. It gives just the right amount of light coverage, for the hands & feet plus its super quick drying. 





Benefit Hoola Bronzer - This bronzer really lives up to the hype. The perfect matte bronzer, for contouring or just bronzing up my face.





Mac MSF 'Soft And Gentle' - A peachy, golden finely milled soft highlighter. Gives such a natural shimmer to the face, when you move your face and it catches the light it is gorgeous!


I'm on a roll, so this month I'm adding a few more favourites to share more of myself & my other interests apart from beauty with you guys :) 


  • Favourite Song - Robin Thick Blurred lines feat T.I & Pharell see here

  • Favourite Album - Kanye West Yeezus.

  • Favourite Item Of Clothing - Denim play suit from Zara I wore for my birthday See here.

  • Favourite Day- has to be my birthday when my boyfriend took me to see the Lion king in the west end, as it is my all time fave musical see here..

  • Favourite Moment Of The Month - On my birthday do with my girls, bumping into my Mum in a bar & dragging her into a dance off with me against a random. Some SERIOUS shapes were thrown that night! 



I hope you all had a lovely June.








Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar