Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

London Haul

 

Recently on my trip to London I went shopping and bought some things I thought I'd share with you in a haul post.

  

First of all I went to Jack Wills and bought this lovely purple t-shirt. It is quite plain, just with a little pocket with the jack wills logo embroidered on, and I really like it. The material feels such good quality so I think I'll be wearing it a lot this summer. Plus, it was a summer event so selected items had 25% off including my t-shirt, bonus!

I also bought a coral coloured t-shirt from Hollister. I wore it recently so I was unable to take a photo, but like all Hollister t-shirts, it is such good quality. It has 'Hollister' embroidered on it which I really like.

 

I also bought a t-shirt from New Look. It is a baby pink colour with white edging and I feel like it will be great for summer. They also had it in a variety of different colours if pink isn't your colour, and for £8.99 I recommend you check them out as they look and feel really nice.


Possibly the item I am most excited about is this nude coloured bag from Topshop. It was £36, which is quite expensive but totally worth it for this bag! It has two sections, a front pocket fastened with a gold zip, which has in it a space for your phone, and the back pocket is fastened with a gold button. It is so lovely and I am really looking forward to using it this summer.


  
Also, a few things I picked up in my local Boots recently - Hand Food and a mini The Rightous Butter from Soap and Glory. These both smell so nice and I'm looking forward to trying them out. I also bought a Baby Lips Dr Rescue in Too Cool which I have used the last few days and I am liking it so far.

Let me know what you have purchased recently in the comments below and thank you so much for 100 followers on Bloglovin', I really appreciate it!
Erin♡

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar