Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

May Favourites

Monthly favourites time! Fair warning, it's quite blusher heavy. Not sure what's been going on, but I've been really into blush! Let's start with those. 

Nars Orgasm Multiple

I've never really owned many cream blushes, but lately I've been enjoying having a more dewy complexion. I love the original Orgasm as much as the next person, and the multiple is just as pretty. It isn't too glittery, the shimmer just translates a more of a glow on the cheeks. It really just makes my face appear more awake and healthier. It doesn't even look like I'm wearing blush! I can see myself using this a lot throughout summer. 

Urban Decay Afterglow Blush (Obsessed)


These blushes were on my wishlist this month, but I wasn't sure which shade I'd go for. I swatched them all, but couldn't get past Obsessed. I couldn't think of anything in my collection similar to this, and the swatch on my hand just seemed so brightening on my skin tone. It's really pigmented, so a light hand is needed, but it really does bring my face to life. It blends really well, and lasts the full 8 hours that it claims to. I would recommend them to all of you!

Milani Luminoso Baked Blush


I'd heard lots of beauty fanatics talking about the Milani baked blushes, all absolutely raving about them, but we don't have them in UK stores. I decided to order one online to see what the fuss is about. The shade Luminoso is a beautiful peach shade with some very fine golden shimmer running through it. There is no fallout whatsoever, and it just adds a gorgeous warm glow to the cheeks. Milani is such an affordable brand, too! I definitely plan to try some of the other shades. 

Mac Creme Cup 

I haven't really been wearing bold lips lately, so my more natural shades have been getting a lot of love. Mac Cosmetics Creme Cup has been one that I've reached for a lot in May, it's just such an easy shade of pink that goes with everything. It's a cremesheen formula, so it's nice and comfortable. Mac Angel has been another fave. 


Nars Outer Limits Eyeshadow


I've already reviewed this in detail, so I won't say too much, but it definitely deserves a mention. It's just so beautiful and sparkly and flattering! Go and swatch it. 

What have you been loving throughout May?
Bloglovin' / Instagram

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar