Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

NYX 4 Color Custom Palette

If you a regular reader of my blog you will know one brand I'm a fan of is NYX. I love their lipsticks and their eyeshadows are great too. One of the best things about their eyeshadows is that they come in regular packaging and also as refills. Having eyeshadows as refills allows you to put them in a palette making it a lot easy to carry colors around with you. It also saves on space too.

NYX make their empty palettes in 4's and 9's. I decided to get an empty 4 color palette and fill it up. I have many bright colors like greens and blues, so I decided to make my own brown shaded palette. The colors I went for were -  
Club Crawl (Deep Taupe With Gold Pearl), Own The Night (Matte Violet Brown), Illusion (Shimmery Brown) and Top Notch (Pearly Red Brown).

Club Crawl, Own The Night, Illusion, Top Notch
Brown shades are very popular with many people as they are colors that suit almost everyone. NYX eyeshadows are very blendable and the pigment in them is very good. I created a few different looks with these colors and they also stayed on with no creasing or fading either.



If you haven't tried NYX before I highly recommend the brand as they have a superb range of products and colors. 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar