Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

A review: Priti NYC Soy Nail Polish Remover

You Belong to Me
Today I'm excited to be reviewing Priti NYC Soy Nail Polish remover. Why am I so elated to be talking about this product? Well my lovelies, it is the best ... I repeat the best nail polish remover I have ever used. I know that is a big statement to make especially since it is a recent purchase but I'm willing to standby such a claim. 

Now like most nail polish junkies, I have been through my fair share of nail polish removers ... you name it and I've tried it; from brand names to not so well known removers, the scented, to the supposedly gentle non- acetone, to full acetone mixtures have all been at my fingertips - or should I say on my fingernails (?).

I have preferred some over others but none have ever captured my heart enough for me to remain faithful to them ... well until now. The number one thing I love about this remover is its non-drying formula, it actually leaves my fingernails oily instead of dry, cracked and splitting like normal nail polish removers. The smell does not give me a headache or numbs my hands (anyone else get that with regular nail polish removers?) which is a big bonus for me.

Now, to make things easier on you and to stop me from ranting in this review - I'm going to review this remover in simple terms, speaking just about the pros and cons. 

Let's get to it ...
Pros
Does not dry nails
Does not smell pungent like regular nail varnish removers 
One cotton dab can remove all your nail polish (both hands)
Does not dry out after use on cotton swab, still can be used again and again ... and again 

Cons
More expensive than regular nail varnish removers  

Just some snaps of my dry hands (lol) and me removing nail polish from wait ... both my hands yes that cotton pad you see in the background removed all my nail polish from both hands ... and I used a very stingy dab of the product. Yes my dears it's brilliant.

Ingredients: Dimethyl Glutarate, Dimethyl Apidate, Methyl Oleate/Palmitate/Linoleate/Stearate.

Expiration: the expiration date for my bottle is in February 2015. 

Price: around £8 for 59ml

So, those are my initial thoughts. As always if I have any new opinions, thoughts, mind changes etc. I'll update my post. 


Update (July 2014)

* Stop. Wait. Don't Buy. I've found a cheaper alternative that costs £1 or was it 99p (?). Either way save your money! - I was recommended this product by a friend and since she is a straight talking no-nonsense kind of lady, I knew that when she said it works it would work. However, I didn't know it was going to have the same feel of a product that cost me around £8 (checked online - currently now £10!). What is this miraculously inexpensive product I'm talking about well only L.A Colours Nail Polish Remover Pads ... yes they're pads but, one pad really goes a long way and I much prefer oily nail polish formulas on a pad. Why? Well I accidently split some of the Priti Nail polish remover on an acrylic storage unit and guess what ... the product ate through/eroded the plastic (I know just imagine what its doing to my nails/skin!). Thus, I've come to the conclusion that while I do like the oily formula I won't be using this as my regular nail polish remover forever and ever (I think I'll alternate between non-acetone, acetone(for glitter polishes) and the oily kind aka this one at intervals to give my nails a break from harsher removers). 


just some of my thoughts
LA Color's remover pads in action on triple layered nail polish with glitter ... I used one pad for two nails ... yes with the Priti Nail polish remover I used one pad for my whole fingers and thumbs but that was on non-glitter polish and my cotton wool pad was thick . I mean, I could continue to use the same old pad to do possible one hand but why flog a dying horse ...
Anyway, so now you know. You can see the results for yourself? Do the results look similar to you? 

Ok one more thing ... Sure you have to let the product soak into your nails and work/massage the nail polish off (especially on glitter) but, that goes for both nail varnish removers. Beside that little annoyance which some folk may have .. oily nail polish removers do seem to work wonders. I'm so glad I was introduced to an inexpensive alternative for Priti - I will definitely stock up on more (perfect). Oh and yes I hijacked this review in order to showcase the cheaper alternative just in case you were swayed to purchase after my raving review - now you can make up your decision with a (cheaper) alternative in mind. Thank me later. Plus LA Colors Nail Polish removers don't smell awful (like normal removers), yet their scent is very light (I have peach and pear. Peach smells like a sweet peach and Pear smells like a sweet pear too). 


Either way ... This is Love 

Ingredients: Propylene, Carbonate Butyl Acetate, Alcohol (Ethanol), Water (Aqua), Parfum (Fragrance).

Price: £1/99p

Expiration: 12 months. 



Do you have any thoughts about Priti Nail Polish remover? Have you tried any Priti products? Or do you simply have a favourite nail polish remover? What has been your best or worst nail polish remover experience? 
*What are your thoughts about LA Colours remover pads? What's your favourite nail polish remover and why?
Your comments are always welcomed and appreciated :O)!

I hope you all are well xXx
 Lots of love as always :)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar