Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick in Rose Tweed // Review




I tried one of these lipsticks a few months ago in Rose Neon, I loved it but the shade just wasn't working for me so I decided to pick up another shade at the #hertsbedsmeet. I did review Rose Neon but I thought I'd give Rose Tweed its own post as well!

Firstly I love the packaging, there is just something about it that draws me in, for a drugstore product the packaging is really nice. Rose Tweed is a nude-pink shade that has a glossy and healthy finish to it. Me and nudes don't typically get on but I really love this shade due to the pink tones in it.

These lipsticks are so creamy meaning they glide onto your lip with ease making application easy. They feel really moisturising and don't dry your lips out at all during their wear time, I find this shade lasts for about 5 hours on my lips.

At first I was hesitant to spend £8 on a highstreet lipstick but I'm glad I did, I would still wait for an offer to buy another though! I would 100% recommend these lipsticks and would rather pay £8 for this than nearly £15 for a MAC lipstick!

Have you tried these? What did you think?

Thanks for reading,
Shona x

 Take a look at my Product Directory to see all my reviews, if you are looking for a specific product review this is the place to go!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar