Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

KiKo Makeup Milan Daring Game Limited Edition


Keeping on the theme of my favorite drugstore brands, today we're talking about Kiko Makeup Milano. Every time I visit a country that hosts their shops, I cannot avoid entering and treating myself with some goodies! My favorite thing is to check out their new Limited Editions, which they switch every 3-4 months. For Fall and Winter 2014 Kiko's Daring Game collection brings lots of sophisticated, sleek looking products in deep and metallic shades to the shops. I couldn't resist! I picked up a few products and here's my thoughts!





I got three products, but before I get into these, can we stare at the packaging for a second? All the products come in white cardboard boxes with one of the suits (hearts, spades, clubs and diamonds) in bright colors. For the bigger palettes they are also designed to look like cards. I'm sold! Then you go to open the boxes and come to the products and I'm sold even more! 

Let's start from the beginning and the first product of these that I use is the Glowing Game Global Perfecting Serum. This is an illuminating and hydrating serum that contains hyaluronic acid and at the same time helps your makeup last longer on your face and it blurs and minimizes pores. I apply this after my moisturizer and is feels really refreshing and nice immediately and as it dries and sinks it you are left with a slight tacky feeling that disappears after a few minutes. To me it feels like it gives you immediate hydration leaving you with glowing skin and a layer of  primer, that would be the silicones in the formula. I have never tried anything like this and it has creeped its way into my daily routine. Plus the packaging is gorgeous and the pump dispenses just the right amount for the face.

I heard great things online on the new Color-up Long Lasting Eyeshadows, so I picked up one in shade 22 Fine Jade, a gorgeous deep mossy green. It comes in a chubby green packaging with gold lid and detail and it is of the twist-up type. It is very creamy and easy to apply and blends quite easily before it sets, and then doesn't move, or shouldn't. I wanted to create a smokey eye with this product only and layered it to increase the intensity on the lid, and apparently that was a big no-no because the shadow did crease half way through the day. As disclaimer I have quite oily lids and shadows don't last much on me without a primer. Any way, I love the color of this and will definitely use it, on top of a primer, as the base for a smokey eye and then set it with green eyeshadow. For this look i added a gold inner corner highlight to create more dimension using Half Baked from the Naked 2 palette. 

Blabbed enough about this, we can move on to the product that I really really wanted to get. The Golden Game Sculpting Bronzer popped on my radar after Lily Pebbles raved about it and I have to say, she was right!!! This contour kit includes a two-toned bronzer and highighter. I love the idea of having two shades of bronzer in one, because I can swipe my angled brush on the pan vertically and then to the cheeks so that the darker color ends up being my contour and the lighter color blends it out and gives a nice warm color to my cheeks. A contour-bronzer duo that makes my life so much easier! I have it in the lighter shade 01 Radiant Honey and it works wonderfully on me. The highlighter is a beautiful champagne shade, not chunky or glittery at all and it gives you the most gorgeous sheen on the cheekbones. This compact might have just substituted my Sleek Contour Palette! I'm obsessed!



There are 11 products in this collection with rich and gorgeous shades for eyes, cheeks, lips and nails, ranging from 15.90€ for the contour kit and the brush to 5.90€ for the lip liners. Great value for the price, amazing quality products and a packaging to die for!! I really recommend it!
What would you get from the collection?
xo
A

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar