Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

MAC Creme Cup lipstick

mac creme cup lipstick
IMG_4383
creme cup lip swatch
IMG_4552
IMG_4582
wearing a dress from ROMWE | Korres Peach blusher | Hair au naturel

MAC Creme Cup lipstick £15
available in MAC stores and online

With such a bountiful collection of MAC lipsticks, I sometimes surprise myself that I don't own some of the more 'classic' shades. Creme Cup is my most recent lipstick purchase and I cannot work out why it has taken me so long to take notice of this gorgeous shade. Creme Cup is a cremesheen lipstick so has that lovely, glossy finish on the lips, a creamy consistency to apply with a strong colour payoff. As a soft, dusky pink it is a very safe colour to wear day or night and gives you a lovely neutral pink lip if you wanted to pair it with a more dramatic eye look. It is definitely a lipstick I think most girls need in their collection!

Do you love Creme Cup too?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar