Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Perfect Maternity wear... | Ft. Momzjoy.com

Pregnancy is a beautiful journey and we should enjoy every bit of it . Giving birth a new life is not a simple task at all.  After getting the good news you have to go through lots of changes in body, mind and life as well and one should prepare for that before planning to move towards motherhood.  You shouldn't worry about the mood swings and also not worry about the extra kilos you are going to put on. During my first pregnancy, the one thing which used to come to my mind that, I should live these moment because these will not come again.

The Perfect Maternity wear...  | Ft. Momzjoy.com

There are some myths related to pregnancy and one of those is not to wear new cloths, even not to buy new cloths.  Now dude tell me, if none of my cloths will fit me anymore, then what I will wear through the out the whole nine month.  I never ever believe on all those shits, I always listen to my heart.  Perfect maternity wear plays an very important role in happy pregnancy.  If you are comfortable on what you wear, then you will feel happy from within.  Isn't it?  



Now I am expecting for the second time and while searching for some comfy maternity wears online ,I found a website name Momzjoy.com and trust they have awesome range of maternity wears and you also can wear those dresses even after delivery because these are also appropriate for nursing babies.  Isn't it cool ? It sounds like worth every penny you spend.  Well,  I got a beautiful maxi dress for myself.  

The Perfect Maternity wear...  | Ft. Momzjoy.com

Price - Rs2899/-
You can buy from HERE

All the cloths of Momzjoy are hand designed by their team and trust me you can feel the love for making only after getting the cloth . I got this beautiful teal green plaid maxi dress. The fabric is really soft cotton and breathable on skin.  It feels very soft on touch.  There is a tie up kind thing above the tummy area which create a nice pregnancy feel and will not make you look fat . I love the 3/4th sleeve.  The fitting ,the fall, everything is just perfect.  There is two zip openings near both the breast area which will make the nursing easily. I totally appreciate this.  I have already washed this once and there is no colour bleed at all . Overall I love this comfy maternity dress.  

The Perfect Maternity wear...  | Ft. Momzjoy.com

The Perfect Maternity wear...  | Ft. Momzjoy.com

The Perfect Maternity wear...  | Ft. Momzjoy.com

Now come to the shipping and all.  After placing the order, the brand will communicate with you every steps through mail ,hence no worry about being cheated.  They also do worldwide shipping which is great.  There are so many designs and patterns available on website.  You may find the price on higher side but trust me you will never regret after getting the product.  The quality is the proof of every penny you spend on each clothes . I am very much satisfied with the Momzjoy maternity wear.  

The Perfect Maternity wear...  | Ft. Momzjoy.com

The Perfect Maternity wear...  | Ft. Momzjoy.com

Hope you found this post helpful.  See you in the next post, till then stay hooked.. 

Xoxo 😊

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar