Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

A-Z Of Me

Recently I have read a few posts called the 'A-Z of me', where bloggers take each letter from the alphabet and choose something that relates to them. I thought it was a very cute idea and I love doing more personal posts so I decided to do it today on my own blog!

Art
I really enjoy art, it is my favourite subject in school

Butterflies
 My favourite animal is actually a butterfly, and I collect pottery butterflies every time I visit Portugal

Concerts
I'm happiest at a concert, I love them so much! 

Danny Jones
My favourite member of McFly, he is amazing and my goal is to meet him.

Everything Erin
My blog! 

Fashion
 A topic I would love to blog about more often.

Geek Girl and Girl Online
my two favourite book series.

Hollister
I really love Hollister, their clothes are so nice!

Instagram
when I check my phone, the first app I check always has to be Instagram

Jack Wills
Another shop I love!


Lindt Lindors
As it says on the back of their box, they take me to "a place where chocolate dreams come true".

McFly
My favourite band who I can't wait to see live again soon!

November
The month of my birthday.
 
One Direction
How could I not include One Direction?

Pretty Little Liars
My favourite TV show, of which I'm currently counting down the days until season 7 starts.

Quiet
People who don't know me very well would describe me as quiet, but it doesn't have to be a bad thing!

Rose Gold
I absolutely love anything rose gold!

Star Girl
A song by McFly and my favourite song ever

Twitter
An app I'm always trying to use more! Come follow me @everythingxerin

United Kingdom
The country I'm from (I had no idea what to do for U!)

The Vamps
One of my favourite bands who I have met twice! They are incredible live!

"Who's To Say Tomorrow Won't Be The Best Day Of Your Life"
My favourite quote.

X Factor
I always get excited when this comes on TV because it means it's nearly my birthday and it's Autumn!

You & I
My favourite perfume at the moment (by One Direction)

Zoella
My inspiration to start a blog

Those eagle eyed of you may notice I missed out K - I had no clue what to do for it! What would you put in your A-Z?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar