Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Big Haul Lately


It's been a while since I hauled some stuff so I did last weekend. No beauty purchases, just pure gadgets and health- related stuff.

As you may know, I am doing Crossfit. I love the workout and I've been looking at purchasing a shirt lately; my local box takes a while to restock and I have a certain design in mind: it's simply having the word CROSSFIT on the shirt. That's it. Call me vain, but I think every person who works out consistently even if it's Crossfit or not, gets through every single routine, and comes back despite the pain deserves to wear their badge; working out is VERY HARD and I have much respect for anyone who sticks to their routine.

I found that shirt at Reebok, the official gear of Crossfit. I also got a pair of Crossfit- specific trainers called Reebok X Crossfit TR-2 Grace; it's a pretty Millennial Pink pair and may God help me keep it clean for a long time. I wasn't expecting to get these yesterday, but my kind husband decided to split the cost with me; he remembered me complaining about how my trainers suck and don't provide good support at all when I'm training. Thank God for this unexpected blessing.

I also got some random stuff from Common Room, a craft shop at Alabang Town Center: gift tags, a super cute scissors shaped into the Eiffel Tower, and preserved Angiosperms because you know, flatlay is life. I also replenished my supplements from Healthy Options.

Finally, some nice damage from Digital Walker's mega year- end sale LOL. I bought a couple of earphones for gifting; they're all P290 each, 70% off from original price. I got myself a headphone from Motorola and it's P890 only from P1,890. Sweet. I also got a Momax 8700 maH power bank from P2,750.00 down to P895.00. That Braven 2200TM bluetooth speaker is for a friend: It's P6,950 only from P16,950.00 Sweet, sweet bargain. I now know what to get next year.

My best find from the sale would be Boost Case. My phone's battery is dead and I can't find time to have the battery changed; I cannot live without my phone just because it's a huge part of my work. I know about Boost Case, but find its price steep. I spotted Boost Case in the sale and got a pink-peachy color from P4,450 down to P1,335. Damn.

I really recommend that you visit Digital Walker's year- end sale events; they're mighty worth it.

So that's all for my haul for this week. What are yours?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar