Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Five favourites from By Terry


By Terry Brand Focus


It's been a while since I last did a five favourites post so I thought I'd bring it back with a brand that I have grown to really love over the past year - By Terry! I could easily have chosen 10 favourites so I have to say that narrowing it down to five was almost impossible. Terry De Gunzburg was a makeup designer for YSL for 15 years before embarking on creating her own line. She even invented Touché Eclat for YSL and her focus has always been on healthy, radiant skin. Baume De Rose is the product that the brand is most famous for (it was actually created after a mix up in the lab, which saw double the amount of rose butter added to the balm), but it certainly isn't a one trick pony! Here are my ultimate top five products from the brand and I would love to hear your favourites in the comments below.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar